For $995, you wouldn’t be crazy to expect a well-made course. However, Dan Lok’s ‘6 Steps to 6 Figures Formula’ program is definitely not that.
You probably have dreams of a big mansion, and huge ambitions to become successful. You’re willing to do whatever it takes.
But you’re not oblivious to reality either. You probably know that most of us will never become millionaires.
There’s so much information out there, you either listen to the wrong people or you get paralyzed by overthinking.
Before you know it, years would have passed, and nothing would have changed in your life.
Did I get it right?
Hi, I’m Jason Yang.
I am a doer who takes every step to make my dreams a reality.
My personal goal is to become a millionaire by 2030.
Yes, I know it’s a bold statement. But if we break it down it’s just 5000, 200 times.
Perhaps I’m being optimistic or even naive. But if others have done it before then why can’t I?
I’ve always had a strong desire to be able to afford whatever I want, and always loved helping others.
So, I thought, why not make it official?
On the 1st of June 2020 I started this blog where I’ll be sharing all the ups and downs of my millionaire mission.
Knowing that this won’t happen any time soon with a 9-5 job, I’ll be focusing on creating multiple streams of income.
The process will be difficult, and I’ll make countless mistakes. But I believe it can be done!
On my millionaire mission I’ll be giving you…
Passive Income ideas
If you would like to join me on this journey and stay up to date with my ventures, or if you’re simply curious if it’ll work, consider joining my email list.
(I’ll even help you get started and give you the TOP 5 lesser known ways I found to make money online for FREE!)
I’m the first-born to my parents, a starry-eyed wings & ribs addict, and a hardcore Apple fan.
I adore travelling and its a huge motivation of mine to drag myself out of bed and go make money!
I love everything about travelling; making new friends, the adventure, the different cultures, the breathtaking sites, and most of all, the delicious new food!
I hope I’ll be able to achieve my millionaire mission and visit 100 countries.
1. 🎹 I am a professional piano teacher for the Piano Academy of Ireland. I have taught hundreds of students around the world and currently have over 30 weekly students. I love my job as I can make a positive impact on my students’ lives by helping them find a hobby for life. Check out my piano website!
2. 👔 I started a small company called Privatetutors that aims to make quality education accessible to everyone by encouraging people to share their skills and make a positive impact. It’s easier said than done, and still a work in progress, but you’ll be able to read all about it on this blog. Remember to subscribe to stay up to date!
3. 📚 I read a book a week to expand my knowledge and get inspired. Any book suggestions, keep them coming! Here I’ve written about some of the life-changing books I’ve read under the books tag.
4. ✍️ On this blog, My Millionaire Mission, I write articles about everything I am doing to try make my millionaire dreams come true. Some topics include productivity, goal setting, entrepreneurship, past experiences, and life-changing books.
1.🎵 I have been an avid musician ever since I started playing recorder at age 6. I also play piano and clarinet. Through music I’ve been able to travel the world and perform in multiple countries, it’s a hobby I’ll love forever. If I had the time, my goal would be to play all of the orchestral instruments and record a one man symphony!
2. 💻 On the side, I design and create stunning websites. I love it and am always left wanting more! I’ve even started taking on clients, so if you want a blog like this or a website like my piano teaching one above, let me know. I give substantial discounts to anyone on my mailing list!
3. 😊 Sports make me happy. As a family, we play badminton every Sunday, tennis whenever the weather’s good, and ice-skating in winter. I also enjoy kayaking, swimming, table-tennis, and cycling.
1. 💌 Email – If you’ve got anything you’d like to talk about, please send me an email (email@example.com) and I’ll get back to you as soon as I can. I occasionally reply to Facebook messages and Instagram DMs, but I always try to limit my time on social media.
2. ☕ In person – I love meeting up with people in real life. So here’s a standing offer – if you fancy taking a trip to Dublin (Ireland) and want to chat, I’ll buy you a coffee, no questions asked. I’m generally available most weekday evenings after 6pm. Drop me an email (firstname.lastname@example.org) and include [Coffee] in the subject line, and we can work something out.